The tale of the three little blogs

Since I was a little girl, I've always loved fairy tales. Now as a grown woman, I understand the cautionary metaphors behind such stories. Modern retelling of old folk tales fascinate me, so when I came across this wonderful version of the "Three Little Pigs" by Bloggrl, I knew I should share it with you guys!

"The Three Little Blogs" is a cautionary tale for bloggers, explaining in a fun and entertaining way about the best methods you could use to build a successful and profitable blog. If you're a blogger, you really must take a gander at this funny story, and may recognize your blogging behavior as being that of one of the three little blogs...

Admittedly, I'm most like the second little blog at the moment, though in 2008 I will do my utmost to aspire to third blogger standard! Which little blog do you consider yourself to be like the most?

Comments